This short article is part of the collection Top 5 Spanish Slang native Searched top top Google whereby we function a full list of instances for:
1. Spanish slang for friend2. Spanish slang for weed3. Spanish slang because that white person4. Spanish slang because that cool5. Spanish slang because that girl
18 instances of Spanish Slang because that White Person
Spanish slang for white person is the 3rd suggestion that Google provides you when you kind in the phrase “Spanish slang for” in the search box. That provides it one of the most popular Spanish slang requests and here are some examples and also the countries that use them. It is essential to mention that plenty of of this terms room not in the least bit insulting. It’s similar to calling someone “Red” or “Blondie”.
You are watching: How do you say white girl in spanish slang
1. Babeco: Colombia
2. Blancón or blancona: Peru and also Bolivia
3. Blanconazo: in Cuba is a white mulatto
4. Blanquito: in Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic is whitey, a referral to a snobby, grounding up person.
5. Canche: in Guatelama and El Salvador a white and also blond person
6. Catire or catira: in Venezuela, Peru and also Colombia is a blond hair white person
7. Chele: in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala a white and blond person
8. Chelón or chelona: in Guatelama, Honduras and also El Salvador is a white and also blond person
9. Choco or choca: Bolivia
10. Como culo e’ monja: Venezuela
11. Crudo: in Peru, a person with pale skin, not tanned
12. Gasparín: in Chile, literally Casper the familiar Ghost, way light-skinned, incredibly white.
See more: What Is The Greatest Common Factor Of 25 And 75 ? Methods To Find Gcf Of 25 And 75
13. Jincho: Puerto Rico and also Dominican Republic
14. Jipato or jipata: in Dominican Republic, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, components of Colombia and Bolivia is a pale
15. Jojoto or jojota: in Dominican Republic is an violation term because that a pale skin person
16. Musiú: in Venezuela is provided to make referral to a white foreigner from non Spanish-speaking countries
17. Pantruca: Chile
18. Pote ‘e leche: Puerto Rico, accurate “a deserve to of milk”
In the next short articles of this series The optimal 5 Spanish Slang indigenous Searched on Google ns will offer you the lists for cool and also girl.